“It is estimated that only 23 percent of U.S. Catholics attend Mass each week. Those 77 percent absent from the eucharistic feast each week are not strangers: they are our parents, siblings, spouses, children, and friends.” The Disciples Call to Witness The New Evangelization
1 Peter 3:1
Five steps to Evangelize like Christ:
- Humility: Philippians 2:7
- Have a willingness to listen and to be present to people: John 4
- Not manipulative or seeking control: John 6:66
- Trust in God and in others: Joshua 1:9
- An attitude of joy: “There are Christians whose lives seem like Lent without Easter. I realize of course that joy is not expressed the same way at all times in life, especially at moments of great difficulty. Joy adapts and changes, but it always endures, even as a flicker of light born of our personal certainty that, when everything is said and done, we are infinitely loved.” - Evangelii Gaudium, Pope Francis
SAINT JOHN BOSCO
“It is not enough to love the young; they must know that they are loved.”
“Do not lose any time, do good, do all the good you can and you will never regret doing it.”
“Give me souls, take away the rest.”
"First tell the devil to rest, and then I'll rest too."
Saint John Bosco, pray for us!
Saint Charles Borromeo, pray for us!
See you in the Eucharist!
Support us on Patreon: www. patreon.com/mannafoodforthought
Rate and review this podcast & like/follow/share it on:
Pray for us and let us know how we can pray for you and send us any feedback you have as we seek to follow the Lord's will in this exciting new venture: email@example.com
Matt & Jenna are two Catholic best friends, youth ministers and worship leaders seeking to encourage, inspire & grow closer to Christ and His Church.